White Amurs are sterile, plant-eating fish used to control submerged aquatic vegetation such as pondweeds, coontail, and milfoil. They do not prefer to eat algae and are not a good control option for floating weeds such as duckweed.
Use THIS FORM to place your prepaid order by Friday, September 21, 2018.
Pick up: Thursday, September 27, 2018, 10:00 am - sharp!
Randolph Fairgrounds (4215 Fairgrounds Rd, Randolph 44265)
- Bring a covered container, lined with a plastic bag, and recently filled with your own pond water and take care not to puncture the bag (one 5-gallon bucket per 2-3 Amur).
- Stock 5-10 amurs per acre, depending on weed problem
- Arrive promptly—the fish truck will be there a short time
- Please mark pick up dates and location on your calendar.
- NO reminders will be sent.
- Contact the office at 330-235-6815 with questions.